Fixing? Easy peasy!
- Quickly&neatly! Clean&tidy!
- it is needed to use notching tool for accurate notching solidcore skirtings to get desired corner
- due to resilient properties of solidcore skirtings, it is highly recommended to dry and clean a wall prior to installation
- It is recommended to use branded fixing products: either hot melt glue or double side self adhesive SIGA tape
- apply glue as uninterrupted – wavy line (not dot-like application)
- store skirting boards in a room when installation takes place 24h prior to installation in temp. of no lower than 18 °C
- in case of crooked walls, it is recommended to install a profile rigidly followed by filling in the gaps with a filler
- It is not recommended to strickly adhere a skirting board to a crooked wall. Skirting boards will go off the wall over time due to tension